Four-leaf clover is a symbol of happiness all over the world. It is said to have become a symbol of good luck due to its rarity. Usually, clover has three leaves, but the raw material for HappiClov is the special clover which has four leaves or more.
Such a special clover is found in Tahara City in Japan and is currently being used as an item for a local vitalization project. The name of the project is “HAPPY FOUR-LEAF CLOVER PROJECT” which creates new tourism resources, and supports employment for the people with disabilities.
Ichimaru Pharcos has also participated in this project and developed the four-leaf clover extract, HappiClov.
HappiClov has contributed to the SDGs through:
- Use of by-products that cannot be used in final products
- Extracted from safe and secure raw materials
- Preservation of local plant originality
HappiClov increases the elastin production which is associated with skin elasticity and sagging. As a result, applying HappiClov to the skin raised the corners of the mouth and lift-up the cheeks.
HappiClov brings smiles to people around the world.
Effects of HappiClov:
- Improving the production of elastin
- Improving the production of DANCE（Fibulin-5)
- Raising up the corner of the mouth
- Raising up the cheek
- COSMOS APPROVED certificated
- IECIC2021 Listed