For more than 30 years, the German company Courage + Khazaka electronic have been developing skin and hair testing devices for the global market. Explore this year’s instrument in focus at in-cosmetics booth DD19.
The MoistureMap MM 100 is a device, featuring a capacitance based sensor comparable to the renowned L‘Oreal SkinChip*. The sensor gives graphical information on the near surface hydration distribution and the micro-topography of skin and other tissues (textiles, plants, etc.).
- Perfect addition to the quantitative measurement, as it shows the distribution of the water on the skin surface.
- Live stream visible in the software
- Captured image in standard jpg-file
- Evenness of the hydration is displayed in 5 different colours and a histogram.
- Video possible (.avi)
- In-vivo skin measurement and also in-vitro application can be performed.
- Additionally topographic measurements (profile, corner density, anisotropy index) give interesting ageing parameters.
- Comparison of up to six images together with their complete results in one overview.
- The only instrument working side by side with the established Corneometer and Tewameter