ColepCCL and Provider establish Brazilian joint venture

Published: 16-Sep-2010

New company anticipates aerosol growth in Latin America

Packaging supplier ColepCCL and Brazilian contract manufacturer Provider are investing in a joint venture that will allow both companies to take advantage of predicted growth in aerosol and consumer goods in Latin America.

ColepCCL will hold a 51% share in newly created company CPA, which will mark its first strategic expansion outside of Europe, while Provider will hold the remaining 49%. According to ColepCCL, CPA will operate from a state of the art aerosol filling facility based in Itatiba, located 70km from São Paulo and will be headed by Provider Group shareholder Fábio Zalaquett.

“We will be able to change the nature of the Aerosol industry in Brazil,” said Zalaquett of the venture. “With new product categories from Europe and a shared passion for innovation, the opportunities are huge. We expect to re-shape the supply chain for aerosols in Brazil.”

You may also like