In a world where consumers’ desires are shaping global mega trends and regulatory landscapes, and where responsible solutions can transform an entire product category, Ashland has clear stakes in the ground — with innovations that leap off the lab bench and into the field to deliver solutions that fuel your growth and delight consumers the world over.
Surrounded by product solutions and platforms that expand the possibilities of the personal care industry, speak with our expert solvers behind a range of newly launched solutions. Learn how they were derived and the ways they can help you unlock organic growth across key customer segments.
Whether you’re interested in sustainable sourcing, naturally derived ingredients or solutions that unlock new customer demand, Ashland will help you responsibly solve.
Join our solvers for these show highlights:
Formulation lab: who dramatically simplifies the creation of long-lasting, gorgeous lipsticks? we do.
- Learn how to dramatically simplify the creation of brilliant, long-lasting lipsticks. Experience how easy it is to make pigment dispersions with vegan, nature-derived, non-GMO, biodegradable antaron™ soja glyceride resulting in color intense, long-wear color cosmetics.
- Tuesday, March 28 - 10:30 - 11:30 – formulation lab 2
- Speaker: Karine Deruddre
Technical presentation: natural all weather hair styling and control with styleze™ es-dura ingredient
- Michael Franzke, Principal Scientist R&D Hair Care, will explain how styleze™ es-dura ingredient can deliver outstanding all-weather style durability. Styleze™ es-dura was developed to give a uniquely strong sustainability profile offering naturally-derived, biodegradable, vegan and clean INCI claims in hair styling, conditioner and treatment formulations.
- Wednesday, March 29 - 9:50 - 10:20 – Theater 3
- Speaker: Michael Franzke
Sustainability corner presentation: creating planet-positive formulations powered by nature
- Discover highly natural and eco-friendly formulations using innovative ingredients that offer alternatives to commonly used synthetics, enable benefit claims fueled by nature, and keep formulations free from microbes. Several formulations will be shared along with the hero ingredients that make them possible.
- Thursday 30 March 2023 - 10:00 – 10:30 – sustainability corner
- Speaker: Tuttu Nuutinen
Introducing our newest natural product innovations:
liftyl™ biofunctional – premium rosewood extract from upcycled wood chips for ethno-genomic face sculpting
softhance™ mr conditioning agent - nature-derived, biodegradable conditioning agent that provides skin moisture retention and skin softness from skin cleansers
styleze™ es-dura ingredient – nature-derived, non-GMO and biodegradable breakthrough for durable hair styling in any weather
phyteq™ raspberry one multifunctional - a nature-identical concept delivering skin care and antimicrobial benefits