Jayn Sterland has taken the top spot in this year’s Who’s Who in Natural Beauty industry hotlist.
Sterland is the Managing Director of skin care brand Weleda and last year appeared in seventh position on the list, which celebrates trailblazing figures in the natural and organic beauty industry. The ranking is based on votes from industry.
This year Weleda celebrated 90 years of its iconic product Skin Food, which Sterland is credited for introducing to the mass market after digging through the brand's archives.
Sterland said: “I am so thrilled to be voted number one in the natural beauty industry’s Top 25 – what an incredible honour.
"I am delighted for all my team; it is gratifying to know our voice for authentically natural products is being heard in a world where organic beauty is so often veiled in green-washing and dubious claims.”
Who’s Who in natural beauty 20161. Jayn Sterland – Weleda
2. Sonia White – Lovelula
3. Luke & Kirstie Sherrif – Pinks Boutique
4. Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
5. Graeme Hume – Pravera
6. Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile
7. Tabitha James Kraan – Tabitha James Kraan
8. Sarah Brown – Pai Skincare
9. Francesca Morgante – NATRUE
10. Dr Cristina Llamas-Rey – Naturisimo