Colep acquires three companies

Published: 8-Jun-2015

Colep sole shareholder of Brazil's Provider, Total Pack and CPA

After entering the Latin American personal care market in 2010, packaging manufacturer Colep has become the sole shareholder of three manufacturing companies: Provider, Total Pack and Colep Provider Aerosol (CPA).

Colep previously held a 51% state in the companies, but purchased the remaining 49% from ZM Participaçã, making it totally responsible for managing the operation in this market.

Vitor Neves, CEO of Colep, said: "With this move, Colep consolidates its leading position in the Latin American aerosol and consumer goods markets in which it currently owns three industrial parts in Brazil and one in Mexico."

You may also like