Light after shave with Liponate OP-26 No. 1596
Light, fast absorbing formula using the conditioning effort of Liponate® OP-26 which leaves the skin looking smooth and refreshed...
Light, fast absorbing formula using the conditioning effort of Liponate® OP-26 which leaves the skin looking smooth and refreshed. Hylasome® EG10 improves skin moisturization.
|1||0.10||Disodium EDTA (119)||Disodium EDTA|
|1||0.15||Carbopol Ultrez 20 (9)||Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer|
|1||2.50||Glycerin 96% (119)||Glycerin|
|2||3.50||Lipomulse® Luxe (1)||Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-40 Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20|
|2||2.50||Liponate® OP-26 (1)||PPG-26 Oleate|
|2||4.50||Liponate® NEB (1)||C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate|
|3||0.34||Sodium Hydroxide 18% Sol. (119)||Sodium Hydroxide|
|4||0.50||Lipo® Bisabolol (1)||Bisabolol|
|5||1.50||Hylasome® EG-10(1)||Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer|
(1) Lipo Chemicals, Inc.
1. Mix water, disodium EDTA with medium speed propeller stirring and start heating.
2. Add Carbopol Ultrez 20 to main vessel, continue mixing and heating.
3. Add remain Sequence #1 ingredients to main vessel, continue mixing and heating to 75-80°C.
4. In separate vessel combine Sequence #2 ingredients and start heating to 75-80°C.
5. Combine Sequence #2 into main vessel when temperature reaches 75-80°C.
6. Mix with medium speed propeller stirring, start cooling.
7. Add Sequence #3 to main vessel, batch will thicken slightly, continue mixing and cooling.
8. When temperature reaches 50°C add Sequence #4 and Sequence #5 to main vessel while mixing, continue cooling.
9. Stop mixing when batch reaches 32°C.
pH: 6.90 ± 0.2
Viscosity: TF at 1.5 rpm (Helipath:ON) = 85,300 cps ± 10%
Stability: 30 days at 50°C