On November 11, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. CET, we will host the webinar ‘Cosmetic quality seals: Consumer expectations and purchasing decisions’.
In this lecture Marianne Brandt and Lorena Bechthold present the expectations of consumers on products with seals and the quality statements seals can give.
To discuss these points, we will present the results of our online survey. We conducted this to gain a better understanding of the consumer behavior at the point of sales and to better assess the importance and impact of quality seals.
Among other aspects, we will present answers to the following questions:
- Does a quality seal positively influence the purchase decision of the consumer?
- How important are quality seals for cosmetics to consumers?
- How do consumers inform themselves about quality seals?
- Which channels do consumers use to gather information about the background of quality seals?
- Which characteristics are most important to consumers in relation to a quality seal?
- What do consumers expect from a cosmetic product with a quality seal?
The participants of the webinar will be able to submit their questions during the presentation. These will be answered during a FAQ session at the end of the webinar.
Registration is free of charge