Spec Chem Group established Functional Material R&D Center, Application Research Center and Quality Control Center. At the same time, Spec Chem Group also provides customer extended services, such as peptide modifications and customization, formulation application, anti-microbial testing and in-vivo & in-vitro efficacy tests.
In addition, Spec Chem Group has built four production bases, focusing on:
- Peptide synthesis and customisation
- Natural plant extraction
- Biological fermentation
- Green chemical synthesis, and has also been concentrating on building and improving a modern factory in line with GMP standards.
1. The peptide synthesis and customisation production base has advanced peptide synthesis and purification technology, polypeptide products with purity of up to 99% are synthesized.
2. The biological fermentation production base equipped with high-quality production line and senior experts, dedicating to further research on growth factors, self-tanning agents, biological whitening agents and bio-surfactants.
3. The natural plant extraction production base deciphers nature’s secrets, and extracts various versatile and stable natural ingredients with high purity and quality from Ginkgo Biloba, Poria cocos, Black Bean Peel, Black Tea Seed and other natural plants.
4. Finally, the green chemical synthesis production base has the one thousand-ton GMP standard production line in which SpecWhite VCE and SpecKare PO are two of the most popular products.
Better quality, better service and better future
Spec Chem Group had passed the certification of ISO9001 Quality Management System and the SA8000 system for Social Responsibility Management.
As a member of the RSPO organisation, Spec Chem Group implemented all standardised management systems into R&D, production, quality control testing, application research, efficacy testing and the sales process, thereby strongly guaranteeing product quality.
Spec Chem’s self-developed ingredients are registered according to REACH regulation and certified by COSMOS, ECOCERT, halal and vegan standards, and obtained national invention and application patents and the US PCT patent successfully, and are acknowledged at the global shows (including In-cosmetics Series, PCHI and etc.) winning various awards.
Spec Chem Group is committed to provide customers more natural, effective and safer solutions, by focusing on both technical and service innovation.
To break down industrial technical barriers and lead the green revolution of the cosmetics industry, Spec Chem Group continues to create infinite possibilities for all human beauty and tirelessly pursues and challenges higher standards by relying on the driving force of advanced scientific and technological innovation. Spec Chem Group promises better quality, better service, and better future.