Sales Associate – Germany – Salary DOE
Key responsibilities and essential role requirements:
- Supporting and growing key accounts and distributors in the allotted territories in Europe
- Identifying new potential business deals by contacting potential partners
- Regularly visiting existing and new customers in the allocated territories. 50% travel
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Supporting the clients by providing technical information and fulfilling the business-related queries
- Takes responsibility of exploring and executing projects independently
- Placing the orders for the customers in the systems and closely following the delivery to assure maximum customer satisfaction
- Supporting the team in organising different company events and participating in different industry events including trade fairs
- Developing negotiating strategies and positioning company’s products in the market by examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Possibility of an unlimited contract after 6 months of probation period.
Key skills and qualifications
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Organising sales visits, establishing new business, customer acquisition skills, motivation for sales, sales planning, territory management, presentation skills (Microsoft Office), meeting sales targets.
English and German: Fluent
Any other European language would also be highly preferred.
Please send your application to email@example.com