Founder of Dermscan Group wins Entrepreneur of the year
‘Very rare woman to have obtained this distinction, Frédérique Girard-Ory, founder of Dermscan Group, received the regional Price of the Entrepreneur in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (France) on September 27th 2017.’ Explained the French media Lyon-Entreprise.
Find out their portrait video – The entrepreneur of the year Auvergne Rhône-Alpes is a.. woman – in which the laureate says: “I am very happy about this price, but I owe it primarily to my teams, because without them I would not have done anything!”
This 25th edition of the Price of the Entrepreneur of the Year, organised by the audit office Ernst & Young 'allows to highlight women and men, driving force of our economy, creator of wealth and employment in our country', confirms Marc-André Audisio, EY Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Director.
24 candidates competed for the Entrepreneur of the Year’s title and 29 for the Start-Up of the Year’s title.
Bref Eco, that also highlight Dermscan CEO and Frédéric Dupont, CEO of Exegan company, for his price of the Start-Up of the Year, details in its article the categories the other laureates have been rewarded:
- The price of the strategic vision went to Jean-Pierre Brunet, Groupe Brunet (Ain);
- The price of the global company to Pierre Chabert, Airstar (Isère);
- The price of the family company Julien and Olivier Nicollin, Nicomatic (Haute-Savoie);
- The price of the societal involvement to Jean-Frédéric Geolier, 1001 repas (Rhône).
- On the start-up side, the price of the disruptive strategy was attributed to Acil Jabou, La fraîcherie (Rhône); the price “born global” to Jean-Luc Vallajo, ISKN (Isère).
- Finally, the price of the public went to Jacques Husser, Remedee Labs (Isère).
The Progrès.fr journal reveals: 'Her company created in 1990 works for big cosmetic groups to perform clinical studies dedicated to the assessment of the tolerance and the efficacy of cosmetic products.
The Group also includes the brand Pharmascan specialized in the clinical trials of pharmaceutical products.
In 2016, the turnover was 11 million euros including 38% carried out internationally. 169 employees work at Dermscan Group including 100 outside France.
Frédérique Girard-Ory, Dermscan Group CEO will represent Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region during the national ceremony occurring on October 17th 2017 in Paris.'
See more images and words about the laureate and Dermscan adventure below: