Join the award-winning UK brand that is leading the way in textured haircare as National Account Manager. Developing strategies to increase distribution, broaden product assortments and accelerate sales, you will play a vital role in achieving ambitious growth plans.
Your strategic mindset, analytical capabilities, and passion for the beauty industry will enable you to build strong relationships with major high street chemist and beauty specialist retailers.
- Manage trade marketing budget to maximise in-store and online impact
- Identify new growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Analyse sales data to spot trends and develop strategies to grow market share
- Forecast sales and manage P&Ls for accounts
- Lead discussions with buyers to strengthen partnerships
- Continuously look for new business opportunities
- National Account Management experience in consumer goods, ideally personal care
- Existing relationships with major UK retailers are highly desired
- Strong analytical mindset and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office and sales systems
- Valid UK driving license
If you are committed to diversity and want to progress your career in a fast-growing sector, apply today!
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORISED TO WORK IN THE UK. The employer is unable to sponsor employment visas.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job ref AE582560.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care & FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.