2101 South Swanson Street
+1 215 271 0800
INOLEX is a leading global cosmetic ingredient company at the forefront of innovation in the categories of alternative preservation, silicone alternatives, conditioning agents, film-formers, and palm alternatives. Guided by the principles of green chemistry and INOLEX's commitment to ingredient safety, our cutting-edge sustainable and plant-based chemistries respect the environment, provide high performance, and delight consumers.
INOLEX innovation includes 100% natural technologies for preserving cosmetics, high performance biodegradable film formers for sun care, and 100% natural high-performance sensory ingredients for superior performance to silicones.
INOLEX is committed to Green Chemistry innovation and the preservation of biodiversity in all its activities. We are acutely focused on high quality and sustainable products, and effective solutions for diverse formulation challenges.
- David Plimpton – Chief Executive Officer & President
- Art Knox – VP, Global Head Personal Care Sales
- Michael J. Fevola – Ph.D. VP, Head of Research & Development
- Ted Laarkamp – VP, Director of Operations
- Lisa Gandolfi – Ph.D. Director of Marketing
- Mike Dall - Vice President Finance
Technologies, Patents, New Products
- AminoSensyl HC - 100% natural quat-free hair conditioning system
- AminoSensyl SC - 100% natural self-emulsifying skin care system
- LexFeel WOW-A – 100% natural cyclomethicone alternative
- LexFeel WOW-A DT – 100% natural cyclomethicone alternative with a dry touch
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Sun Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Body Care
- Alternative Preservation
- Silicone Alternatives
- Natural Ingredients
- Sensory Fluids
- Film Formers
- Conditioning Agents
- Palm-Free Alternatives
- LexFeel WOW and WOW DT – 100% natural cyclomethicone alternatives, palm-free and NSF certified.
- LexFeel D4 and LexFeel D5 – Cyclotetrasiloxane and Cyclopentasiloxane alternatives.
- LexFeel N Series – 100% natural dimethicone alternatives.
- Emulsense HC – 100% plant-based, Palm-free, ECOCERT approved, and NSF certified cationic conditioning agent for hair conditioning and skin care
- Kerabase – Complete conditioning base designed for performance and ease-of-use.
- Kerazyne – Novel polymeric conditioning additive for hair care.
- ProCondition 22 – Substantive conditioning agent for both leave-on and rinse-off products.
- ClariSilk 2-in-1 – Conditioning agent for clear shampoos and conditioners.
- Spectrastat™ – Broad spectrum alternative preservation based on 100% natural Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
- Lexgard – Alternative preservation system components for cosmetic ingredients.
- LexFilm Sun Natural – 100% natural and readily biodegradable water-resistant film former for sun care and skin care.
- WetFilm – Water-resistant film former for wet skin applications.
- SustOleo – Palm-free and NSF certified texturizers, emollients and emulsifiers
- PhytoTrace – Traceable, sustainable botanical extracts, NSF certified.
Philadelphia, PA USA
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
LipFeel; Emulsense; Spectrastat; LexFeel; Lexgard; LexFilm; Kerabase; Kerazyne; ProCondition; SustOleo; ClariSilk; PhytoTrace; LexSolv; Lexquat; WetFilm; Lexaine.