Luxury skin care brand Orveda has introduced its new Prebiotic Emulsion (£280) designed to promote skin rejuvenation and moisturise.
The formula is said to help skin recover from dehydration, fatigue, harsh chemicals, the intensive use of make-up and cosmetic procedures.
The brand was created by ex-Lancôme and L’Oréal boss, Sue Y Nabi and co-founder Nicolas Vu.
All of its products are vegan-friendly and marketed as genderless.
Nabi said: “We identified the need for an emulsion in our range and wanted to create a product that provided a new quality of prebiotic healing - from dehydrated to post-procedure skins - that effectively addressed the essential second skin, our microflora.”
As well as a daily moisturiser, the emulsion can be used in conjunction with the brand’s reusable silicon mask which is said to heighten the efficiency of the product.
The emulsion contains 12 actives concentrated at 14.5%, of which 96% are naturally derived, while the other 4% protect the integrity of the formulation.
The products will be available exclusively online in March and launch in Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge in the UK in May.