We are currently looking for a Fantastic, stand out Global Senior Brand Manager to work for an award-winning marketing team within the Beauty and personal care industry
They have a great reputation throughout the sector and their products can be seen in all the major retailers both in the UK and internationally
Role and responsibilities
Managing the launch of the next beauty megabrand
Creative Campaigns & Content Development
- A rare opportunity to be part of a startup brand in a bigger business.
- Working closely with the Brand Development Director on go to market strategy and launch activation.
- Managing the creative and content development of the brand universe across brand owned channels (website, Instagram, TikTok).
- Developing and implementing launch campaigns
- Managing media budget to drive scale with speed.
Execute exciting retail partnership to deliver maximum cut through.
- Developing insight based creative big idea for every product launch and building the framework of a 360 campaign for go to market teams.
- Managing the development of all campaign and product content; crafting product and brand stories, storyboarding assets, running shoots and managing postproduction to create a suite of assets for the go to market teams to run across mass media, social channels and instore.
Leading influencer strategy (across Tik Tok, YouTube & Instagram)
- Working closely with Chief Business Officer on retailer activation, devising activations to maximise online partnership and instore footfall.
- Developing brand strategy in line with budget to drive awareness, reach and convert to sales.
- Strong beauty background
- Experience in skincare would be beneficial
- Experience managing large media activations
- Has experience with influencer campaigns
- Someone with lots of initiative
- Dynamic, flexible, and be eager to be part of building the next collection of beauty mega brands
This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business.
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Contact Details: Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - firstname.lastname@example.org
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page! *Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.