BeautyLab in the UK has launched a series of trade webinars, starting with an Advanced Aesthetic Skincare Webinar on Monday, 23 January.
Samantha Kendrew, BeautyLab’s Head of Education – selected as a finalist Educator of the Year 2023 in the Professional Beauty Awards – will be hosting the sessions.
BeautyLab’s UK distributor, Gerrard International, is offering all account holders access to the webinars and exclusive discounts will be available to the attendees.
ADVANCED AESTHETIC SKINCARE WEBINAR
Monday 23 Jan at 7pm for one hour
This session looks at skin-ageing and innovative rejuvenating treatments.
- Consultation process including different aesthetic skin classification scales
- A mini demonstration of microneedling using different roller lengths
- Physiological changes to the skin structure during the ageing process
- Degenerative skin conditions associated with ageing
- Aftercare including contra-indications
- Advising on best products and treatments for optimum results
MICRONEEDLING BODY WEBINAR
Monday 31 Jan at 7pm for one hour
This session covers an in-depth look at revolutionary skin-rejuvenating salon treatments.
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Treatment demonstration
- Benefits and results
- How to introduce into your salon
- Aftercare advice
For more information, contact: email@example.com | gerrardinternational.com