The duties and responsibilities of an ideal Account Manager can vary but some of the key responsibilities include:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets through establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Providing daily and weekly reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer data to management
- Converting prospects into successful customers through customer sales methods such as door to-door, cold calling and presentations
- Visiting customers on a regular basis and evaluating customer needs and desires
- Monitoring the organisation’s competitors, their products and marketing strategies
- Acting as a representative for the organisation during customer meetings and presentations
- Reporting and providing feedback to management using market field data collected
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the beauty industry and will have experience with a beauty brand.
- To travel in the UK supporting all accounts, assessing performance, and visiting existing, new, and potential accounts
- Working closely with the Founder and cross functional team to develop a sales strategy and execute the sales vision
- Manage retail partner, distributor, and sales agent relationships. Working closely to implement sales and marketing strategies that best support the business needs.
- Achieving monthly and annual sell in and sell out targets across all regions
- Identifying, pitching, onboarding, and managing expansion opportunities
- Negotiate new customer contracts with new partners.
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! Contact email@example.com or call 0161 399 1200