Lavandi Talent are currently working with an award-winning beauty and cosmetics brand renowned for their products and ethos, with a strong focus on maintaining their company family-like culture, they want someone who has an NPD background
Role and responsibilities:
Lavandi Talent are currently working with an award-winning beauty and cosmetics brand renowned for their products and ethos, with a strong focus on maintaining their company family-like culture, they want someone who has an NPD background.
- Manage the full production of new products from start to finish.
- Aid the process and communication between the business and suppliers, managing the approval process and collaborating with different departments to ensure all tasks are conducted and approved on time.
- Monitor contract manufacturer CPA’s / Create internal CPA’s ensuring tasks are completed by the required dates.
- Convey updates on project status to the business and alert management on risks or delays relating to costs, quality, formula / packaging, timings
- Facilitate actions and carry out the necessary chasing with various teams on the project (Contract manufacturer, Marketing, Design, Stock control)
- Creating and maintaining BOMs, product ingredient lists and dossiers to support launches.
- Support the international department with product related paperwork
- Coordinate the product testing process (sampling, questionnaire, and results), sample organization and helping to managing COG across the portfolio.
- Lead on coordination of project trackers, reviewing project timelines and costings
- Co-ordinating artwork sign offs
- Ensure all NPD related information is up-to-date and correctly saved for easy access
This is a great opportunity to develop and progress your career in NPD!
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.
Reference Number: LO32575