Lavandi Talent is currently working with a Fantastic Beauty Business who are looking for a creative, dynamic, and innovative Development Chemist
- Developing new formulations and delivering technical support.
- Research new materials to evaluate their functionality and potential purposes.
- Creating trend presentations supported by formulations and technical information in and clear and concise way.
- Support sales teams by providing them with information, presentations and formulations.
- Worldwide travel, attending exhibitions and conferences.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally degree qualified, or equivalent, in Chemistry or Science, preferably Cosmetic Science, or equivalent.
- Ideally have experience of/with:
- The formulation, development and management of Beauty and Personal Care Products.
- Knowledge of basic cosmetic chemistry, including emulsions, emollients, sunscreens and surfactants
- Experience of working to GMP, BRC & COSMOS standards desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work unsupervised, using their own initiative, with a passion for cosmetics.
- Excellent organisation, time management & problem-solving skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge of Excel.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Megan to hear more about this amazing opportunity!
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful