This company is not just a brand but a movement! They pride themselves on fostering a fantastic company culture that values creativity, collaboration, and diversity. They are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and thought-leading Marketing Director, to lead and turbo charge our marketing efforts, and play a pivotal role in propelling the brand to new heights.
What They Offer:
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses plus equity in the business!
- A positive and collaborative work environment that promotes creativity and personal growth.
- The flexibility of a hybrid working arrangement.
- Strategic Planning and Vision
- Develop and implement a comprehensive omni-channel consumer & brand marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall business objectives and growth plans.
- Brand Development and Positioning
- Assess and improve the brand's identity, ensuring consistency in messaging, visual representation, and customer experience across all channels.
- Product Launches and Campaign Management
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns to support brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention efforts.
- Market Expansion and International Growth
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and cultural nuances in target markets.
- Trade Marketing and Performance Marketing
- Work closely with Founders, Head of Sales and our international distributors, to drive expansion efforts into existing and new international markets, with a focus on optimising market entry strategies and localising marketing initiatives
- Lead the marketing team in the development of a robust online presence, including website optimisation, SEO, social media, and email marketing.
- Budget Management and Reporting
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 399 1200
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.