This is a very exciting role within an amazing skincare & aesthetics company, with the potential to earn huge amounts in commission – there are multiple roles up and down the country, depending on your location!
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: United Kingdom (Multiple roles in various regions)
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Up to 30% commission + Car Allowance
Roles & Responsibilities
- Find new business within spas & clinics across London, using strong selling and business acumen to ensure the highest profit for the company.
- Build strong relationships with new client base and develop existing client relationships, ensuring all communication is strong from yourself and the customer.
- Ensure a strong level of knowledge of the product sold, being able to demonstrate the product to new customers when selling.
- Manage a busy diary, working out the best plan of action is taken to ensure sales can be made and KPIs can be hit.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within beauty/aesthetics.
- Excellent communication and selling skills, with a desire to build strong relationships.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with the desire to go the extra mile for your team and company.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 399 1200
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.