They are committed to creating exceptional products that empower individuals to look and feel their best and build the Beauty brands of the future.
As a key member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our brand within the dynamic beauty and cosmetic industry. This position is based in London, but you'll enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid working arrangement, combining both office and remote work to suit your needs.
What They Offer:
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- A positive and collaborative work environment that promotes creativity and personal growth.
- The flexibility of a hybrid working arrangement.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Employee discounts on our premium beauty and cosmetic products
- Develop and execute innovative brand strategies to drive market share and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and sales to ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Lead the influencer strategy.
- Monitoring competitor influencer activity
- Driving owned channel engagement and following through influencer activation
- Day to day influencer activation management
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Brand partnership management
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 399 1200
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.