Do you keep up with the latest chemical industry regulations and compliance requirements?
Are you a skilled communicator and collaborator, who can manage and mentor a team?
- Working closely with the Compliance team to guarantee adherence to all relevant requirements
- Maintaining compliance certification such as ISO 9001/14001 and MHRA API distribution
- Managing internal and external audit processes
- Overseeing quality control, product testing and complaints resolution
- Driving continual improvement of SHEQ practices and procedures throughout the business
- Leading, coaching and motivating a small team
- Experience managing a Quality or SHEQ department within chemical distribution or similar
- Working knowledge of chemical distribution and industry standards like ISO and MHRA
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline is an advantage, as is knowledge of IOSH or NEBOSH
- Solutions-focused with ability to clear obstacles and drive progress
If you meet the SHEQ standards required for this role, apply today!
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref AE595915.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care and FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.