Do you enjoy staying one step ahead of industry news, trends, and innovations?
As Senior Account Manager with a global fragrance house, you will manage existing and develop new B2B accounts, from brands to manufacturers. Building on your Sales experience in a related sector, you will provide excellent customer service and work closely with the global sales team to meet targets and objectives.
Based remotely, you will travel to meet customers and to the company office in East Sussex.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts and independently develop new customer relationships
- Use expert fragrance industry knowledge to provide customer-focused information, ideas and solutions
- Closely monitor market trends and competitive activity to guide product development
- Liaise with cross-functional evaluation, perfumery, and marketing teams to execute customer projects
- Take full responsibility for achieving sales budgets and margin targets
- A record of success in Account Management in the personal care or related industry
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and also work in a team
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Previous Retailer experience is a strong advantageous
- Full, clean UK driving license
If you are a highly motivated and results orientated professional looking for a new challenge, apply today!
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job ref AE598915.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care & FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.