Why you need English Rose in your skin care beauty regime
Body Care | Skin Care
Yardley London have been floral fragrance experts for 250 years and English Rose is one of their best selling fragrance ranges. The reason why it is so popular is because it smells amazing - a light, refreshing, modern scent with sparkling top notes and a complex heart of rose bud, magnolia, violet and cassis that blends with a soft, warm woody base.
However, did you know that Rose also has beneficial properties?
Yardley London’s English Rose Bath & Body Collection is infused with revitalising Rose Water.
- Highly moisturising - rose water infused products are extremely moisturising, without being heavy on the skin which means it is great for everyday use
- Tightens and Tones - rose water has been known to tighten capillaries, which helps to reduce the appearance of pores, making the skin look tighter, and ultimately younger
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory - rose water contains both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which means it is great for soothing skin conditions, such as eczema but also helps fighting off potential skin problems, such as rosacea
- Classic, refreshing scent - rose has a refreshing, light and floral fragrance so it is suitable for any occasion, and suits everybody.
How to benefit from Rose Water in your everyday beauty regime
- Body Wash - Yardley London’s English Rose Luxury Body Wash contains rose water, sustainable shea butter, primrose oil and sustainable monoi oil, both rich in antioxidant E to cleanse and hydrate the skin. The products are paraben free, cruelty-free and vegan. 85% naturally derived ingredients
- Luxury Soap - Yardley London’s vegetable based Luxury Soap bars are finely milled containing rose water and moisturising shea butter, with a rich lather, leaving hands soft and smooth. 97% naturally derived ingredients
- Body Lotion and Hand Cream - Smothering a rose water infused lotion or hand cream over your skin is a fantastic way to leave it feeling nourished and deeply moisturised. Yardley London’s Silky Smooth Body Lotion and Nourishing Hand Cream both contain rose water, sustainable shea butter, primrose oil and sustainable monoi oil, rich in antioxidant E. They both absorb quickly into the skin to leave it soft, smooth and moisturised.. The products are paraben free, cruelty-free and vegan. Up to 95% naturally derived ingredients.
English Rose Nourishing Hand Cream 100ml - £4.49
English Rose Luxury Body Wash 250ml - £6.00
English Rose Silky Smooth Body Lotion 250ml - £7.00
English Rose Luxury Soap x3 100g - £7.99