My client, a luxury beauty brand house is looking to appoint a talented and experienced VM Manager. Leading a small team of in-store VM Execs you will also collaborate with the Head of Marketing to execute the strategic VM project plan and permanent installations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Permanent estate management; build requests, managing designs with retail customers; management of photography; budget management
- Merchandising plans; creation of store planograms and merchandising guidelines
- Compliance; ensuring quality and brand guidelines are met
- Team management; performance; workload; health & safety; asset provision
- Field visits; regular attendance alongside sales colleagues
- Customer relationships; manage key brand Owner relationships around proposals, budgets
The successful candidate will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with the ability to use 3D software design programmes. Bring a strong creative and commercial mindset and excellent attention to detail. A proven background in luxury Beauty (Luxury Cosmetics, Fragrance, Bathing, Skincare, Wellbeing, Lifestyle), is essential.
In terms of travel, you must be highly mobile and happy to travel UK wide, meeting with creative agencies; retailer sites, travel retail, travel retail as well as the company head office in Sussex.
Interested in knowing more? Please apply to Ali Reffell – Principal Consultant Health and Beauty Division at VPss quoting CosBus in your application: email@example.com