Shiseido forms new joint venture company Effectim selling beauty devices in China

By Lucy Tandon Copp 6-Aug-2020

The Japanese beauty giant will invest 65% in the new company, while beauty device business Ya-Man will secure the remaining 35%

Shiseido has signed a deal with beauty device company Ya-Man to form a new joint venture company, Effectim.

Sign up for your free email newsletter

The partnership involves a 65% investment from Shiseido, with the...

This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Or
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business

Companies