WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Production & Marketing Assistant. You must have a keen eye for detail, be able to manage a fast-moving and varied workload and be a great communicator. Would suit someone with a marketing/media degree/background and some office experience under their belt.
You'll need to have great attention to detail and a calm, positive and flexible work ethic – even when under pressure. You will be able to work off your own initiative but equally you’ll be willing to be a part of the team and be happy to be involved in all aspects of the process. While we have been working remotely through the last two years, we are utilising a hybrid working arrangement at the moment and expect the successful candidate to be able to travel to the office when necessary.
WHO ARE WE?
Based in London Bridge, HPCi Media publishes a series of magazines, events and websites aimed at professionals working in the beauty and life science industry, including Cosmetics Business, Pure Beauty and the Pure Beauty Awards, Building Better Healthcare, Manufacturing Chemist, Cleanroom Technology, the Cleanroom Technology Conference and Nutraceutical Business Review.
We are a small, but close knit team who care about each other and about the products we work on.
- Constructing and deploying email campaigns
- Database extractions
- Populate and format company profiles across all websites
- Uploading content to title websites, including client PR, original marketing copy, jobs etc
- Producing and uploading across social media channels
- Produce reporting for clients
- Lead generation campaigns
- Uploading and publicising digital issues of all titles
- Admin support across all annual events
- Transferring extractions from the system and updating data sheets
- Responding to client enquiries
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Strong organisational qualities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in prioritising under pressure
- An aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to work with a wide range of people
- A decent grasp of spoken and written communication
- An excellent eye for detail
- Effective time management
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe CS is desirable
Please send a CV and short covering letter highlighting your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference PMA ROLE.
Deadlines for applications is 21 February.