Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing multiple projects from conception through to delivery, ensuring each project is completed on time and within budget.
- Improves processes for the Product Development critical path, reviewing and maintaining plans and schedules and leading internal progress and performance meetings.
- Manage a team of coordinators and specialists responsible for compliance, packaging and project support as well as collaborating with both internal teams and third parties to maintain awareness of project status and activities.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders, providing accurate information and updates as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience within Product Development/Project Management, ideally within the beauty industry.
- Good knowledge of Project Management software, as well as ability to manage large and complex projects.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills, as well as a highly analytic mind.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and communicate well between all involved parties.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply by sending your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 399 1200.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.