As a NAM within this leading organisation, your duty’s will include but not limited to:
- Owning and driving the growth of the high street fragrance retailers, department stores, pharmacy multiples and online retailers
- Develop retail business opportunities for the company’s new fragrance license acquisition
- Manage and develop online business including the Amazon Account
- Source new accounts
- Develop new markets for the company’s products
- Be the brand owner of a major licensed product
- Take ownership of Ireland and drive this territory for incremental growth.
The successful candidate
The successful NAM will play a major part in the growth and expansion of the Pharmacy channel as a key part of the role. You will also report to the Head of Sales for UK and Ireland, as well as operate as his second in command.
Experience in the fragrance, cosmetic, health and beauty industry will be beneficial, however a prerequisite is that you have experience selling in to the pharmacy channel so can demonstrate you have ‘Live Contacts’ with high street fragrance retailers, department stores, pharmacy multiples and online retailers.
The successful NAM will be an autonomous and loyal individual which will match that of the companies culture. You will also be keen to progress and forward your position within the organisation – as you are set to become the next Head of Sales for UK and Ireland.
As a leading BDM within the business, you will think on your feet, be creative and nimble in finding new avenues of business as possessing the ability to think outside of the box will ensure you are at the forefront of creating new trading relationships as well as new product lines.
Up to £50,000 basic (DOE) plus package.