T-LAB Professional is happy to announce an All-Natural Styling Products Collection made especially to complete your healthy beauty routine and create a salon-look with active organic ingredients
T-LAB Professional is the first brand to launch a professional clean beauty styling product line that is up to 99% of natural origin!
Gives luminous hair gloss and frizz-fighting along with an already beloved scent It is also “silicon-free”.
*96.0% of natural origin leaving the remaining 4.0% to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Ensures multi-benefit hair recharge by using 15 specific active components and each provides specific benefits. Cream has functionalities in common with all 8 hair care lines of T-LAB Professional so it would perfectly compliment any existing routine.
*98.1% natural with a remaining 1.9% to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Provides volume with a power of natural ingredients. Created volume stays until next shampooing and hair remains soft, flexible and smooth to touch.
*94.0% of natural origin leaving the rest 6.0% to ensure styling control, aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Has a unique formula that acts as few styling products at once. This styling product is powered up with an active polymer complex to provide lasting shape memory and may be used in place of hair styling gel, pomade or wax.
*92.0% natural with a remaining 8.0% to ensure styling control, aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Here at T-LAB Professional we are constantly developing and launching new natural products that provide salon effect and healthy hair benefits.
We are excited to surprise you with our new products coming soon. Subscribe to our newsletter and become #tlablover!