A central London based Men’s Grooming brand is looking for a Management Accountant to join their high growth VC backed business
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Finance this position will have full responsibility for the management accounts, budget preparation, cash flow management and managing the accounts assistant and outsourced bookkeepers.
This is a brilliant opportunity which offers development opportunities including study support.
Role and responsibilities:
- Produce monthly management accounts and commentary for the UK and US entities
- P&L analysis by customer and region
- Weekly cash flow management and reporting to the board
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts with the Group head of Finance and CEO
- VAT reconciliation and preparation of the return
- Processing of Monthly Cash Flow
- Manage the year end audit process with support from the Group Head of Finance
- Business partnering with key team members to support them with financial information and reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis by Customer and region
- Other daily weekly reporting ie daily sales, employee utilisation and other ad hock reports
- Oversea relationships with 3 rd party logistic partners and stock movements & valuation
- QBE or qualified
- Strong MA experience, ideally in an SME retail or hospitality environment
- Keen to learn, progress and take on more responsibility
- Eye for detail and solid technical understanding
- Strong Excel skill (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, sumif)
- Positive and flexible approach to work, and a good team player
This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business.
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - email@example.com
Reference – LO32766
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.