Role and responsibilities:
- Manage and grow the etail accounts with Amazon – US/CA/MX
- Manage and develop the dotcom strategy for key retailers; THG, Violet Grey, Violet Grey, Revolve and more
- Create and execute the strategy for their up and coming new product launch
- Locate and onboard new accounts for their future and existing products
- Strategise and implement new fun, creative ways to drive sales
- Manage the P&L for each account, working towards required gross profit margins
- Working with the marketing team to design and execute a plan for each account
- Working with the operations team to forecast 6 months in advance
- 2 years’ experience working with Amazon or within Amazon
- Proven track record working with key retailers
This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business. If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Contact Details: Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - email@example.com Reference – LO32814
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page! *
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.