Henkel to acquire majority stake in Hello Body, Banana Beauty and Mermaid+Me owner Invincible

By Lucy Tandon Copp 3-Aug-2020

The deal with Invincible Brands Holdings includes a 75% stake in the Berlin-headquartered company

Henkel, the German beauty giant, has entered an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Invincible Brands Holdings, the parent company of beauty brands Hello Body, Banana Beauty and Mermaid+Me.

The deal will see Henkel buy a 75% stake in the Berlin-headquartered company, while the remaining 25% will continue to be owned by founders Bjoern Kuene and Gennadi Tschernow, alongside private equity fund manager Capital D.

 Sign up for your free email newsletter

Henkel CEO Carsten Knobel said: “As part of our strategic framework for ...

This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Or
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business

Companies