GlowAGE: Uncover luminous skin with Mibelle's latest ingredient
Ziziphus Spina-Christi extract to combat glycation
GlowAGE is based on the extract of the leaves of Ziziphus spina-christi and it reduces glycation in the skin for a rejuvenated and radiant appearance.
Glycation links reducing sugars to proteins. This is a slow and steady reaction that takes place in the skin as part of the aging process.
Glycation and the resulting advanced glycation end products (AGEs) contribute to collagen stiffening, loss of elasticity, inflammation, and a sallow appearance of the skin.
Ziziphus spina-christi is a thorny evergreen shrub that grows in northern Africa, throughout the Middle East, and in northern India. It is very tolerant to high temperatures and long dry seasons. And the leaves of Ziziphus spina-christi have been used as herbal remedies throughout history.
In vitro and in vivo studies have shown that GlowAGE:
- Prevents the formation of AGEs
- Activates the machinery for the removal of AGEs
- Reduces the expression of the AGE receptor that drives glycation-induced inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces AGE formation and collagen fragmentation in the skin
- Has an anti-yellowing effect on the skin.
- Prevents and reverses glycation
- Decreases yellow skin tone
- Reduces wrinkles and smoothes the skin
- Features collagen-restoring powers.
- Anti-ageing intensive treatment
- Age defense serum
- Collagen-restoring cream for mature skin
- Skin brightening concentrate
- Skin tone corrector.
Formulating with GlowAGE
- Recommended use level: 2%
- Incorporation: For cold processes, predissolve GlowAGE in water and add after emulgation step
- In cold / hot processes, predissolve GlowAGE in water and add during the cooling phase below 50°C
- Thermostability: Temperatures of up to 50 °C for a short time do not affect the stability of GlowAGE.
INCI (EU / PCPC) Declaration
Ziziphus Spina-Christi Leaf Extract (and) Trehalose (and) Aqua / Water
- Without preservation
- Without alcohol.