They have a great reputation throughout the sector and their products can be seen in all the major retailers both in the UK and
Role and responsibilities:
- Leads global marketing launches for new product introduction, reformulations and line extensions.
- Initiates, defines, and manages all marketing collateral in accordance with marketing plans for assigned product lines, including developing creative briefs, and managing all creative development from initial content through to completion.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the marketing calendar with key launches, national and international holidays, and key cultural moments.
- Develops and project manages launch calendars based on product roadmaps, and ensures deadlines are communicated to global, regional, and cross-functional teams.
- Provides direction and leadership to external partners such as vendors, agencies, and internal creative staff to develop best-in-class creative assets that are then produced and delivered on schedule.
- Updates and maintains marketing collateral and content for assigned product categories as needed.
- Develops marketing plans and manages go-to-market execution for key tent pole launches including agency management as needed.
- Oversees all communications to ensure that campaigns and marketing collateral are in line with branding and business objectives.
- Minimum 5-7 years direct experience working in marketing, brand management, communications, and media projects.
- Detail oriented individual, with strong project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or business administration or other applicable discipline.
- Experience managing marketing projects.
- A working knowledge of design, photography, and creative collateral.
- Ability to work well with others; team player and customer focused.
- Solutions focused problem solver.
- Must be flexible, open to change, and have the ability to shift direction and priorities often.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A love for beauty and the “weirdos” of the world.
If you are looking for a new challenge the please contact Mel today. Contact Details: Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - email@example.com
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page! *
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.