We’re currently working with a great business within the cosmetic and beauty industry who is looking for their next E-Commerce, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager to help guide the company through their current growth mode, with lots of opportunities in the pipeline
- Management of every aspect the company website, focusing on driving E-Commerce to achieve KPIs and targets.
- Build PPC, SEO & email models for the business, or manage outsourced agencies that will support the business in this.
- Maintain customer retention via strong CRM system development, ensuring max traffic and being supported both online and offline.
- Create and maintain a content calendar to follow on a quarterly basis, to include promotion, strategy and milestones.
- Analyse online performance regularly, recommending changes within the business to promote profit.
- Work with development team to maintain functionality of the website, maximising sales and customer experience with the brand.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working in a fast-paced E-Commerce environment, ideally with Presta or Shopify, and particularly in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, PPC & email marketing.
- Ability to take insights from E-Commerce platforms and link this to future strategy propositions.
- Proven ability to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns for product launches.
If you got the experience we’ve mentioned and you’re ready for a new challenge with a great business with an award winning product range, Please send your CV to Jay@lavandi-talent.com or call Jay on 0161 399 1200
*We advertise all of our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you’d like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!
*Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.