Lavandi Talent are currently partnered with an award-winning beauty manufacturer that specialises in the creation of the best skin and hair care products on the market
This award-winning manufacturer have worked with the likes of War Paint and other massive beauty brands! As a result of their rapid growth, they are now looking for someone with a can-do attitude to join their every growing team as an account executive!
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare and monitor CPAs in line with different projects
- Use Excel to update costing documents and send them to the account manager
- Discuss with various departments of the business to make sure projects are running smooth
- Keep stakeholders informed on project status
- Build and maintain key relationships
- Manage and arrange delivery of samples of products for the client
- Assess potential new projects and business ideas
- Completing any internal documents
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including persuasion skills which you will need to apply to all levels within the business
- The ideal candidate will be expected to manage their own workload with support
- Follow up with notes from meetings and action plans
- The role will involve long and sometimes unsociable hours which can include overnight stays
- The candidate must be flexible and committed to this
- Be able to represent the company at trade fairs and other events and conferences – good at networking
- Good under pressure and can manage multiple tasks at any given time
- This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business
If you are looking for a new challenge, email Mel to find more! Mel@lavandi-talent.com
Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - firstname.lastname@example.org
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!
*Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.